On March 1st 1933 the Barge and Tug Company J.P.W. Lütgens bought the tug for 20.000,- Reichsmark and renamed it to "MOORFLETH". The funnel mark was changed to white/green/white.
Mainly she towed ore barges in Hamburg but was also used to tow gravel barges from Güster near Lauenburg to Hamburg.
J.P.W. Lütgens owned 6 tugs and a couple of dozen barges.